The childcare industry, in particular in-home care, has yet to fully embrace technology to increase efficiency in their work and reduce cost of business. The need became even more urgent when funding cuts meant that services had to do more with less, yet still be compliant. A lot of resources are spent on administrative work rather than more value adding activities and this hampers the ability of the business to be both compliant and viable.
Compliance Record Automation
Stay informed and save time with educator notifications:
- Review and archive expiring or expired documents for your administrators and coordination unit
- Easily filter all compliance documents
- Automatic email or SMS alerts sent to your educators and their relatives of expiring documents.
- Increase professionalism and branding with all communications displaying your business logo.
Service Management Administration
Become an effective manager through simplifying all management tasks.
- Easily retrieve any document or report
- Create a live Quality Improvement Plan for consistent progress
- Create, download, share and archive policies and procedures
- Customise Home visit records template customisation
- Simply document and action any grievances, complaints and issues
- Effectively manage all tasks, including meetings and professional development,
- Schedule events for staff, educators or families
Staffing Arrangements Records
Continuously improve yourself and your business; organise your staff arrangement records and support your team
- Easily manage staff compliance documents
- Create staff profiles including position, qualification records, educator lists
- Communicate quickly through messaging, keeping your team updated.
We’ve selected some of the finest front-end and back-end technologies for Complycare.